Saturday, October 31, 2020

Puzzle 62 - 15x15: Happy Halloween Themeless

eeeeEEErieeeee ... (check out this 1955 nyt puz)

Halloween and Thanksgiving are the best American holidays (says me) because they have the best weather and they're shared with other people. Except this year ... well, I suggest you read aloud "The Raven" and revel in the melodrama.

As for this puzzle, I've had one great Halloweeny answer for a while and just decided to make a themeless with it. A few answers in the grid are not so fun, but the 56-/57-Across pairing is, a little. The grid's shape has not so much connecitivity; also I keep failing not to cross proper nouns. As a novice I just don't have so much enough control over what happens... Anyhow. I hope today is a good Saturday for you.

PUZ
Click "Read more" to solve online

No comments:

Post a Comment